For new and existing projects, domestic or commercial, Howrah Plumbing’s electrical services team offers you solutions for all your electrical installation, repair and maintenance needs. Our electricians all hold A Grade electrical licenses and are accredited solar installers, and our electrical team is fully trained to carry out any job, be it for a punctual repair or a large-scale project.
Our certified and experienced solar installers can install full rooftop solar photovoltaic systems of 2kW to 1000kW on your property, be they standalone or fully integrated with the Tasmanian network.
From safety inspections to the testing and tagging of your electrical equipment, our electrical services team will keep your electrical systems in good working order day in, day out.
If your house is over thirty-years old, Howrah Plumbing can perform a full house rewire and ensure your home’s electrical installations are up-to-date, safe and energy efficient, including:
• Upgrading the mains and switchboard,
• Earthing upgrade,
• Replacement of power outlets and switches,
• Replacement of light fittings and batten holders,
• Removal of old fittings and wiring,
• Installation of additional power outlets,
• Additional heating installation,
• Coordination with TasNetworks.
We can also cover all your electrical installation and repair needs for:
• Heating systems,
• Hot water systems,
• Security lighting and alarm systems,
• Smoke alarms,
• Lighting systems,
• Ovens and hot plates,
• LED lights and lighting systems,
• Telephone and data cabling,